DISA Joint Service Provider (JSP) operates and defends the DOD cyber terrain, providing information technology services to thousands of Pentagon and National Capital Region (NCR) customers supporting tens of thousands of managed devices.
The VAE ITPIE software development team showcased its ability and capacity to successfully deliver value through agility in software development and collaborative customer engagements.
As part of this delivery, the ITPIE software development team added Aruba and Arista product libraries, a whole new Command Line Interface (CLI) capability supporting dozens of requested commands, added a user-definable import list capability for products that can’t be dynamically collected on (like TACLANES, CDS’… etc.) and enabled the inclusion of such devices in dynamic L1/L2 network map generation.
- Custom Software Development/Enhancements to Meet Organizational Needs
- Data Validation – Data Mergers between Multiple Sources of Truth on the Network 1
- Data Enrichment – Mapping of Assets to Customers and Locations 2
- Enterprise Operations – “What was and/or is on the Network”
- Cyber Operations – Zero-Day Vulnerability Mitigation / Forensics
- Reliable Enterprise Inventory and EOL/EOS Executive Reporting
- Helped update static entries in Infoblox, Cisco ISE (AAA), and Aruba ClearPass (C2C)
- JFHQ DODIN (Operation Extreme Shield)