Our solutions help users across the organization, including Leadership, CyberSecurity, NetOps, network engineers, Contract managers, and the finance team, solve challenging, time-consuming problems. Below are various common network use cases we have helped organizations with large networks solve.
- Avoid costly downtime
- Decrease vendor vulnerabilities
- Improve configuration integrity
- Identify which OSes require upgrades, patches, and downgrades to ensure that only stable, reliable, and approved software are running
- Enforce network configuration related to security, including ACL policies
- View progress towards compliance with dashboards
- Industry’s most accurate identification of devices on your network
- Identify end-of-life equipment before you modernize
- Ability to rapidly integrate with 3rd party API
- Get the maximum purchasing power discounts because you can inventory everything across your global network
- Ensure End of Life (EOL) and EoSL (End of Service Life) items are identified to maximize purchasing discounts
- Quickly assess and inventory everything on a new merger or acquisition
Executive ReportingITPIE gives executives what they want – actionable intelligence they can act on now. Executives know what it is like to ask for a network map or an ad-hoc network report and wait several days or weeks. ITPIE delivers information quickly in several forms. ITPIE has dashboards and standard and custom reports that generate on-screen readouts or exportable reports.
Executive reports frequently get stalled because the information is trapped in one network management system that won’t play well with other applications. ITPIE’s data can easily be imported, exported, or shared by API. Additionally, the API can be set up to interact with other systems programmatically. When the foundational network data can breathe and comingle with other systems, the final output is richer and tailored, allowing executives to take the action they need quickly.
Code and Config BackupITPIE can backup device configurations and compare the current state with a previous state to help operators rapidly identify what has changed on your network. In addition, ITPIE can host future state target configuration profiles, compare them to your current state configurations, and allows you to build, store and deploy scripts using flexible templates to transform your network into your desired future state.
Planning / Engineering
- Continually monitor your network for configuration changes and identify precisely what changes
- Perform initial audit for ‘out of policy’ configurations without the need for scripting
- Reduce human errors with automations that are sourced from the live network
- Avoid manual troubleshooting with Intelligent Search, which finds your device in seconds
- Avoid the manual process of going out in the field and defining your inventory. A few quick clicks get you all your network details
- Map your VOIP network and get updates in near real-time.
- Get visibility during VoIP transition, showing real-world migration status as it occurs.
- Access an inventory of all telephony (TDM, VOIP) devices on your network in seconds.
- For those migrating from a TDM to a UC network, this functionality will cut your project time to a fraction of its original estimate.
- Simplified administration of all phone assets in one application as a single source of truth.
- Make network changes in minutes, not hours
- See all parts of your network from one source and locate items instantly
- Quickly create reports that show the differences between your intended configuration and your actual configuration
- Quickly create reports of devices going End of Life (EOL), EoSL (End of Service Life), and EoS (End of Sale)
- Reply in minutes to ad-hoc audits related to vulnerabilities by creating unique reports that provide the exact network details you need
Life Cycles – End Of Life Management
- Initial provisioning of the device
- Instant End of Life (EOL), EoSL (End of Service Life), and EoS (End of Sale) reports
- Quickly define what at the End of Life (EOL), so you can purchase the right amount of equipment
- Up to date, accurate, single source of truth that is universally accessible
- Knowing all devices regardless of OS or vendor
- Always current and available state of inventory